I verified the game won't run with 64M, 32M, & 16M.  They all fail
with the EMS error.  Added LOAD to the JEMMEX line as well.  No
positive effect.  Host is an Apple Mac Mini 2.3GHz C2D with 16GB RAM
running the latest Virtual Box 4.2.  The VM is configured with VT-X.

*If* you're interested, you can find out more about the game here
(http://www.fbpro-online.com/).

-L