Op 18-9-2012 8:05, Louis Santillan schreef:
> I verified the game won't run with 64M, 32M, & 16M.  They all fail
> with the EMS error.  Added LOAD to the JEMMEX line as well.  No
> positive effect.  Host is an Apple Mac Mini 2.3GHz C2D with 16GB RAM
> running the latest Virtual Box 4.2.  The VM is configured with VT-X.
>
> *If* you're interested, you can find out more about the game here
> (http://www.fbpro-online.com/).

Easiest way usually is to try with a Windows / MSDOS (boot)disk and see
if the operating system and associated drivers (HIMEM/EMM386) are
compatible with your application/game.

Afterwards you might try replacing the memory drivers (HIMEMX, JEMM386
or JEMMEX) and even shell (COMMAND.COM) or kernel (KERNEL.SYS instead of
IO.SYS/MSDOS.SYS).

This way you're able to verify if your game works at all under the OS
that the game should work on anyway (MSDOS).