Assunto: [Spam] Re: [Freedos-user] Possible problem with Turkish keyboard layouts (was: Re: [Spam] Re: [Spam] Re: [Spam] Re: [Spam] Possible problem with Turkish keyboard layouts)
Data:   Thu, 13 Dec 2012 13:25:01 +0100
De:     thraex <thr...@numericable.fr>
Responder a: Discussion and general questions about FreeDOS. <freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net> Para: Discussion and general questions about FreeDOS. <freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net>

Hi,

Just wanted to let you and the list know that I completely deleted my
previous VirtualBox install (and FreeDOS with it) and reinstalled
everything on Ubuntu 10.04.4 amd64. Allocated a bit more RAM a bit less
disk space to FreeDOS but no changes other than that...

...except that now even when I choose 59 Turkey Qwerty, I get a good old
US QWERTY layout, not the Turkish one. Why? I don't have the slightest
idea. When I type KEYB TR, here's what I get:

FreeDOS KEYB 2.01 -  (c) Aitor Santamaria Merino - GNU GPL 2.0
Keyboard layout   : C:\FDOS\BIN\KEYBOARD.SYS
Specified file does not contain information for this layout/id

Other than that, the previous error messages I had mentioned are still
there. (On my previous install, the country code 19 during the
installation which I suppose was for the Turkish F layout got me a US
QWERTY but although I got error messages, the country code 59 had the
correct Turkish QWERTY layout. Now I get US QWERTY for both of them).

It looks like this feature will need some testing when it's fixed. I can
happily volunteer for that, feel free to drop me an e-mail whenever you
need a tester.