No currently there is not something because I have not managed to
install it yet, since I cannot make the bootloader work. After
installing everything, the bootloader does not give me the right
options like shown here
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/freedos/index.php?title=VirtualBox_-_Chapter_5
(I am installing it on a real machine not a VM).

I like that dos is still developed by you and I hope I could help
somehow one day (being a programmer)

2013/1/8, Bernd Blaauw <bbla...@home.nl>:
> Op 8-1-2013 15:38, KOS schreef:
>> Hello there, do you know when V2.0 of freedos will be available?
>>

> I'm not sure there's going to be a V2.0 sometime soon, be there FreeDOS
> roadmaps or not. I'm still quitely working on version 1.2 of the FreeDOS
> distribution whenever I find spare time.
>
> Is there anything that you need but find lacking sofar in the 1.0 and
> 1.1 releases? Or for that matter in the core components like the kernel
> and shell?
>
> Bernd

Konstantinos Giannopoulos (SV3ORA)
Computer and Telecommunications Engineer
Director of the Greek Microwave Group (www.microwave.gr)