John Hupp composed on 2015-06-09 12:46 (UTC-0400):

> To fix that I suppose I would need to come up with a Vesa driver for the
> card, and would welcome any suggestions.

Pull the Oak and put in a Trident or ATI, best the latter, which would work
well if you want to boot Linux on that machine. Trident offers more native
SVGA text modes if that's important for any of your DOS apps. Anyone with a
box of old ISA video cards should have a bunch of both ATI and Trident.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/