Thanks Tom

This is very useful. I think I am going to give cross building a try, this adds to some of my concerns about developing right on FreeDos..

My dos screen resolution is better now, thanks to Eric's tip but I have a dual monitor setup on Linux. The monitors are rotated vertically and I can get a lot of lines the two screen. I find it really helps my head from spinning when there are a lot of things to remember.

I am thinking about giving FeeBSD a try in the next few months. I am running away from systemd.

Thanks again.