On 06/18/2015 02:05 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:

I'm going to tag alpha_1-4-3-0 today at 15:00 CET.

I'm not aware of any alpha blockers on FreeIPA side. Please contact me
if there are patches which should make the release.

This release will be available in mkosek/freeipa-4-2 COPR repository.
When ready, the new dogtag should go into the COPR as well.

What are the know issues which should be mentioned in release notes?

http://www.freeipa.org/page/Releases/4.2.0.alpha1#Known_Issues

There was a slight delay but all patches for the alpha were pushed. FreeIPA was tagged. COPR build is ready [1].

Given that the last tag in master branch was release-4-0-0, the detailed change log contains quite a lot of commits[2]

Is there a convenient command to do a commit diff between master and ipa-4-1 to list just the commits which are not in ipa-4-1? Ideally it should also take different versions of the same thing into account.

[1] https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/mkosek/freeipa-4.2/builds/
[2] http://www.freeipa.org/page/Releases/4.2.0.alpha1#Detailed_Changelog_since_4.0
--
Petr Vobornik