On 12/22/2015 05:19 PM, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 22.12.2015 17:18, John Dennis wrote:
On 12/22/2015 09:50 AM, Petr Spacek wrote:
John, the machines which used to generate the repos are basically dead now.

Could you remove the directories and replace them with a README with sentence
that the repos were discontinued, please?

I'd be happy to, but shouldn't the README contain a pointer to the preferred
repo/copr whatever it is now? What is it?

AFAIK we do not have nightly builds yet :-(

Petr, could we have some nightly or post-commit builds in Fedora Copr?

It is easy to setup a vm for nightly copr builds.

We should investigate a possibility of getting a project copr account. It is not good to build everything in mkosek's namespace.
--
Petr Vobornik