On 01/04/2016 09:51 AM, Martin Kosek wrote:
> On 12/22/2015 05:37 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:

>>> AFAIK we do not have nightly builds yet :-(
>>>
>>> Petr, could we have some nightly or post-commit builds in Fedora Copr?
>>>

>> It is easy to setup a vm for nightly copr builds.
>>
>> We should investigate a possibility of getting a project copr account. It is
>> not good to build everything in mkosek's namespace.
>
> Makes sense. I filed a ticket for Fedora infra:
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/5048
>
> We will see what is their suggestion.

I talked to Mirek Suchy, creator of COPR service. It looks like COPR already
supports groups, which is exactly what we want:

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/5048#comment:1

I created new "freeipa" COPR alias which allows all members of "gitfreeipa" FAS
group to manage FreeIPA COPRs:

https://copr.fedoraproject.org/groups/g/freeipa/coprs/

Let this be the new FreeIPA official COPR from now on! The new version repos
and the discussed nightly repos can be there.

HTH,
Martin