On 14.1.2016 18:29, Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 01/12/2016 03:44 PM, Petr Viktorin wrote:

Hello I tried --py3k option and it doesn't print any error, can we
enable that check by default to prevent python3 regressions?

# ./make-lint --py3k
No config file found, using default configuration

Squash in the other attached patch to enable it by default.

Sorry, please ignore the squash patch -- if --py3k is to be on by
default, I'll also need to add all needed packages to BuildRequires.

Actually, after all, that's not true -- the py3 libraries aren't needed
for pylint --py3k.
So, patches are ready for review as they are (with your choice of what
the default should be).

Patch 759:

1) Typo: 'Skil the main lint check'.

2) Why the indentation change in output?

Regarding --(no-)py3k, do we even need the option? I would just enable the checks and not add the option unless someone specifically asked for it.

Otherwise LGTM, including patch 758.

--
Jan Cholasta