Hi List,

I am just wondering what's the situation regarding storing automounter maps in IPA? I see support for it on the roadmap but I am wondering how it is going to be done, because:
1. sssd can not do it, and I think it is going to take a long time before it
will (due to the libc NSS limitations)
2. automounter has its own ldap support

Ian has recently added DNS SRV support for the automounter and I have verified that I can store maps in Active Directory (accessing via ldap/gssapi) so I am thinking the same should be possible right now even with IPA, just a small DS schema extension would be needed.

Does anyone know?
Thanks,

Ondrej