I was wondering if I need to be concerned about IPA 2 being updated
automatically to IPA 3? We have a working IPA 2 environment in place now
and wanted to know if IPA needed to be added to an exclude list. We are
afraid of breaking our current setup. When IPA 3 is released will yum
automatically upgrade it to 3 or will that be something that we have to
manually issue?

Thanks,
Rashard

This document is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the
addressee unless otherwise stated.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.