On 04/15/2013 05:45 PM, Adam Bishop wrote:
Hi,

I've just had a go at deploying FreeIPA v3.1.3 and have hit a minor road bump.

   The server hostname resolves to more than one address:
     yyyy:yyyy:yyyy:yyyy::4
     xxx.xxx.xxx.180
   Please provide the IP address to be used for this host name:

The answer I would like to give here is both - is this a limitation of the
installation script that I can fix up later, or is FreeIPA incompatible with
dual-stacked hosts at the moment?

Thanks,

My IPA was installed having dual stack from the beginning and is working just fine with dual stack today. That was IPA 2.1.3 when I originally installed it.

Regards,
Siggi