On 15 Apr 2013, at 17:45, John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>
 wrote:
> We're supposed to work fine with IPv6. Dual stack should also be fine. I know
> we've done a bunch of testing in this area but apparently something fell
> through the cracks. I suspect this is an installer only issue where it's
> validation logic is not sufficiently robust. Please open a bug report so we
> can address this. I think if you pick one of the addresses and let the
> install proceed everything should just work. Please let us know if it
> doesn't. I'm not surprised we still have some IPv6 bumps to smooth out, it
> doesn't get exercised as much as IPv4. FWIW we fully expect IPv6 enabled
> systems to be dual stack.

Thanks for the replies all, I'll complete the installation later today and open
a ticket with any issues.

Regards,

Adam Bishop

 gpg: 0x6609D460

Janet, the UK's research and education network.

Janet(UK) is a trading name of Jisc Collections and Janet Limited, a
not-for-profit company which is registered in England under No. 2881024
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG. VAT No. 614944238