On 15/04/13 17:45, Adam Bishop wrote:
Hi,

I've just had a go at deploying FreeIPA v3.1.3 and have hit a minor road bump.

   The server hostname resolves to more than one address:
     yyyy:yyyy:yyyy:yyyy::4
     xxx.xxx.xxx.180
   Please provide the IP address to be used for this host name:

The answer I would like to give here is both - is this a limitation of the
installation script that I can fix up later, or is FreeIPA incompatible with
dual-stacked hosts at the moment?

Hi there!

We have a full dual stacked network.
I installed the FreeIPA server only with IPv4 and then switched to dual stack, updating the DNS and the local server networking config to handle the new IPv6.
And all is working fine.

This with: ipa-server 3.0.0-26.el6_4.2 (x86_64)

Regards.

--
Arturo Borrero González
Departamento de Seguridad Informática (n...@cica.es)