Hi,

I'm currently trying to get a functional .deb package working on Debian Wheezy.
I have tried to recompile a package from Ubuntu Precise
(https://launchpad.net/~freeipa/+archive/ppa) without success.

First error was about compiling ipa-join :
ipa-join.c: In function ‘callRPC’:
ipa-join.c:174:20: error: ‘struct xmlrpc_curl_xportparms’ has no member named
‘gssapi_delegation’
=> Fix : Add backport-gssapi-delegation.patch to package xmlrpc-c and then
install resulting libxmlrpc-core-c3-dev.deb and libxmlrpc-core-c3.deb

Now, recompile again with new patched libxmlrpc-core-c3... compilation go
further, but I'm stuck at the end of process of building .deb :
dh_install --list-missing
dh_install: usr/share/man/man1/ipa-client-automount.1.gz exists in debian/tmp
but is not installed to anywhere
dh_install: usr/sbin/ipa-client-automount exists in debian/tmp but is not
installed to anywhere
make[1]: quittant le répertoire « /root/freeipa-ppa/freeipa-3.2.0 »
   dh_install
   dh_installdocs
   dh_installchangelogs
   dh_installexamples
   dh_installman
   dh_installcatalogs
   dh_installcron
   dh_installdebconf
   dh_installemacsen
   dh_installifupdown
   dh_installinfo
   dh_python2
E: dh_python2:145: extension for python2.6 is missing. Build extensions for all
supported Python versions (`pyversions -vr`) or adjust X-Python-Version field
or pass --no-guessing-versions to dh_python2
make: *** [binary] Erreur 3
dpkg-buildpackage: erreur: debian/rules binary a produit une erreur de sortie
de type 2

Any idea or me advice about how to backport freeipa-client to wheezy ?
Thanks a lot.

Alexandre