On 07/19/2013 02:59 AM, Alexandre Ellert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have these 3 errors/warnings message when I join a Debian client to a RHEL
> 6.4 server (ipa-server-3.0.0-26.el6_4.4.x86_64):
>
> => certmonger failed to stop: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
> '/var/run/ipa/services.list'
> There is no such file even on RHEL 6. What is this file ?

This was added in IPA 3.0.1 to fix a systemd hang so it does not exist in
RHEL-6.4 which contains IPA 3.0. The deb package should just make sure the
/var/run/ipa/ directory is there (or update debian platform file to override
PlatformService class in ipapython/platform/base/__init__.py).

> => host_mod: KerbTransport instance has no attribute '_conn'
> What does that mean ?

This means that there was some issue with XMLRPC call to IPA server (the error
message is indeed unfortunate) - does ipaclient-install.log contain more
details?

> => Failed to upload host SSH public keys.
> This is strange because SSH key are correctly uploaded !
>
> Here is the complete stack trace :

HTH,
Martin