My replication situation has gotten a bit messed up.

I have four replicas that are up and running and two that I'm trying to
delete (one is not a replica any more, one didn't upgrade well during its
fedup upgrade from F17->F18 and as such I had to do a clean OS install).

# ipa-replica-manage list
bad1.foo.net <http://bl-1.com/click/load/VGVbaVI2BjtTO1ExAjY-b0231>: master
bad2.foo.net <http://bl-1.com/click/load/ADEOPARgATxfN1Q0BjM-b0231>: master
good1.foo.net: master
good2.foo.net: master
good3.foo.net: master
good4.foo.net: master
# ipa-replica-manage list
ipamaster.foo.net<http://bl-1.com/click/load/BDUBM1I2UWxfN1c3V2U-b0231>
good1.foo.net: replica
good2.foo.net: replica
good3.foo.net: replica
good4.foo.net: replica
# ipa-replica-manage del --force bad1.foo.net
'ipamaster.foo.net' has no replication agreement for 'bad1.foo.net'
# ipa-replica-manage del --force bad2.foo.net
'ipamaster.foo.net' has no replication agreement for 'bad2.foo.net'
#
*
*
What I need to do is remove bad1 completely and then remove bad2 and re-add
it as a replica. Any ideas?

*
*
*Bret Wortman*