Bret Wortman wrote:
The software is actually gone from both boxes -- one is dead and the
other was reinstalled when the upgrade failed. So I can't get at the
database for either one. Safe to just --cleanup in that case?

Assuming that none of the good servers have an agreement with bad* then yes, safe to use.

rob

_
_
*Bret Wortman*