Hi,

I'm planning to use FreeIPA to manage infrastructure resources, sudo users, DNS
and things like that.
But I also need isp style directory with multiple organizations and root DNs to
control users, mainly for authentication purpose. FreeIPA wouldn't suitable for
latter, so I'm looking at OpenDJ or Centos DS for that.

Could you advise what would be the most suitable product in this case? And what
the difference between RedHat and Centos versions of directory servers?

--Roman