On 04/28/2015 05:11 PM, Christopher Lamb wrote:
HI All

I have just tested with the FreeIPA Web UI public demo
https://ipa.demo1.freeipa.org/ipa/ui/

Using the public demo, when I log out, I get returned to the login screen,
as expected. This allows me to log in with a different user.

With our own installation FreeIPA, from exactly the same browser, I get
logged straight back in to the Web UI - which makes logging out pointless.

still confused ...

Do you have a kerberos ticket on your local system?
Do klist.
See which tickets you have.
If you have tickets do kdestroy - this will remove the ability to SSO. If you then try to use your IPA server you will have the same experience as with public demo.

Chris

From:   Dmitri Pal <d...@redhat.com>
To:     freeipa-users@redhat.com
Date:   27.04.2015 21:31
Subject:        Re: [Freeipa-users] FreeIPA WebUI Logout logs back in
Sent by:        freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com

On 04/27/2015 12:39 PM, Christopher Lamb wrote:
Hi All

When I use the logout dropdown the WebUI (top righthand corner of the
screen), it logs me out, then immediately reloads and logs me right back
in
again to the Users screen.

This prevents me from logging in with a different user.

The FreeIPA Server is 4.1.0 on OEL 7.5.

I am using Web UI from an OSX workstation (Firefox and Safari).

We did not have this behaviour with FreeIPA 3.0.0

Thanks for your help

Chris

Try kdestroy and then logout.
I am not sure it worked differently in 3.0 may be you tried 3.0 when
your Kerberis ticket already expired.

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal