On 04/28/2015 05:39 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Dmitri Pal wrote:
On 04/28/2015 05:11 PM, Christopher Lamb wrote:
HI All

I have just tested with the FreeIPA Web UI public demo
https://ipa.demo1.freeipa.org/ipa/ui/

Using the public demo, when I log out, I get returned to the login
screen,
as expected. This allows me to log in with a different user.

With our own installation FreeIPA, from exactly the same browser, I get
logged straight back in to the Web UI - which makes logging out
pointless.

still confused ...
Do you have a kerberos ticket on your local system?
Do klist.
See which tickets you have.
If you have tickets do kdestroy - this will remove the ability to SSO.
If you then try to use your IPA server you will have the same experience
as with public demo.
I think this is a question for Petr. On logout one should be directed to
a page that doesn't require auth so it doesn't renegotiate the connection.

rob
Petr can you reproduce this?

--
Thank you,