On Tue, 2015-04-28 at 17:53 -0400, Dmitri Pal wrote:
> On 04/28/2015 05:39 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
> > Dmitri Pal wrote:

> >> Do you have a kerberos ticket on your local system?
> >> Do klist.
> >> See which tickets you have.
> >> If you have tickets do kdestroy - this will remove the ability to SSO.
> >> If you then try to use your IPA server you will have the same experience
> >> as with public demo.
> > I think this is a question for Petr. On logout one should be directed to
> > a page that doesn't require auth so it doesn't renegotiate the connection.
> >
> > rob
> Petr can you reproduce this?

I've seen this in the past on my own IPA domain at home.
Perhaps what we should do is to have a logout option that says "log in
with a different user" and redirect to anon kerberized page that allows
you to do form based login.

This would address the case where a domain user wants to log in as admin
w/o exiting their user session or destroying there ccache (as that may
imply loosing access to email, other company websites, etc...).

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York