On 6/15/15 1:12 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Janelle wrote:
On 6/15/15 6:36 AM, Rob Crittenden wrote:

Usually means there is a replication conflict entry. You may be able
to get more details on what failed by looking at the LDAP access log
of both LDAP servers, though I guess I'd expect this happened locally
on the IPA box.

Hi again,

I have been trying to follow this procedure for replication conflicts regarding "nsds5ReplConflict", where I had the two account duplicates, but no matter what, I still get:

modifying rdn of entry "nsuniqueid=ffc68a41-86e71c6-71714816-fcf248a0+uid=janelle,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=com"
ldap_rename: Constraint violation
additional info: Another entry with the same attribute value already exists (attribute: "uid")

When I am trying to run the modrdn (ldapmodify) command? Which simply refuses to work. I have been at it for over a week now with no luck. I think this is the last of my issues causing my replication problems. What caused this is that I do have multiple helpdesk personnel that had been updating user accounts. This process has been resolved, but we can't seem to remove the last few duplicates.

Any suggestions? Is there a missing step in conflict resolution perhaps?

~J