On 03.08.2016 18:38, Brad Cesarone wrote:
Hello All
I'm trying to figure out how the webUI populates the user page. I have a mix of posix users and non-posix users. The non-posix users were added using an LDIF and imported fine. I am able to view them using ipa user-show, ldapsearch, and if I navigate to them using the user details URL they show up. Groups are also able to find the non-posix users and verify membership. I am just unable to use ipa user-find or see them in the users page.

Hello, I'm afraid you may miss an objectclass in imported users.

Can you please run ipa user-find, and provide SRCH filter from /var/log/dirsrv/slapd-*/access (I hope this is the right path on RHEL6.8)

Then please provide all objectclasses that have a random imported user

regards
Martin
I apologize if this has already been answered, I tried google-fu and it didn't return anything useful.
Using IPA 3.0 on Redhat 6.8
Thanks
-Brad