On 03.08.2016 19:58, Brad Cesarone wrote:

Hi Martin
I've been playing with adding objectclasses to the non-posix user. I have so far added inetuser, ipaobject, ipasshuser. He started with top, person, organizationalPerson, inetOrgPerson and two custom classes.

You need this 'posixaccount' according the source code of IPA 3.3.0

Martin
Nothing came up in /var/log/dirsrv/slapd-*/access when running the search but in the /var/log/httpd/error_log there is the following entry: user_find{u'<user_name>', whoami=False, all=False, raw=False, version='2.49', no_members=False, pkey_only=False}: SUCCESS
The command outputted
------------------
0 users matched
-----------------
----------------------------
Number of Entries Returned 0
----------------------------
Thanks
-Brad

-----Martin Basti <mba...@redhat.com> wrote: -----
To: Brad Cesarone <brad.cesar...@raytheon.com>, freeipa-users@redhat.com
From: Martin Basti <mba...@redhat.com>
Date: 08/03/2016 12:44PM
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] IPAv3.0 WebUI User Population

On 03.08.2016 18:38, Brad Cesarone wrote:
Hello All
I'm trying to figure out how the webUI populates the user page. I have a mix of posix users and non-posix users. The non-posix users were added using an LDIF and imported fine. I am able to view them using ipa user-show, ldapsearch, and if I navigate to them using the user details URL they show up. Groups are also able to find the non-posix users and verify membership. I am just unable to use ipa user-find or see them in the users page.

Hello, I'm afraid you may miss an objectclass in imported users.

Can you please run ipa user-find, and provide SRCH filter from /var/log/dirsrv/slapd-*/access (I hope this is the right path on RHEL6.8)

Then please provide all objectclasses that have a random imported user

regards
Martin
I apologize if this has already been answered, I tried google-fu and it didn't return anything useful.
Using IPA 3.0 on Redhat 6.8
Thanks
-Brad