On 17/01/17 21:48, David Kupka wrote:
> Ok, your plugin is not really a plugin but that should not be a problem.
> To make it work:
>
> 1) replace "from ipalib.plugins.user import user" with "from
> ipaserver.plugins.user import user"
> 2) make sure "user_mailalternateaddress.py" is also in ipaserver/plugins/
> 3) restart httpd

Thank you, that gets the web UI working as expected, but I seem to be
missing the CLI switch.

I'm also adding an objectclass to the default userobjectclasses (and
updating existing users) in my install script, but it looks like maybe I
can use the 'updates' mechanism for this, is that right?  If so, is that
mechanism documented anywhere?