As requested I removed the AMI image because that image contains a .license
file.

I can republish the image when we find a solution for the licensing issue.

Pedro Paulo de Magalhães Oliveira Junior
Netfilter & SpeedComm Telecom
-- www.netfilter.com.br
-- For mobile: http://itunes.apple.com/br/artist/netfilter/id365306441