Glad to hear it works well.  To revisit the issue of the license (in the
form of the .license file which needs to be in the $FREESURFER_HOME
directory and the request of which is used for usage tracking), I think
the convention to follow for any publicly available AMI freesurfer
instances should be to not include a .license file with it, so as to
force the download of this file (so that freesurfer usage will be
tracked).  A user need only do this once for however many times they use
the cloud instance.

N.