It would be great if Freesurfer maintained an official AMI. One important
reason to do so is security. If the AMI is maintained by the organization,
then people can feel reassured that their data is not being downloaded to a
compromised instance, not that any on this board would have such malicious
intent. Moreover, it could contain such scripts as makes the analysis
process easier.

-
Joshua Lee
Graduate Student