can you send us the recon-all.log?
On Wed, 22 Nov 2017, Hwee Ling Lee wrote:

Hi Bruce,

I downloaded the latest version of freesurfer, "CentOS 6 x86_64 (64b)".

Cheers,
Hweeling

On 21 November 2017 at 23:57, Bruce Fischl <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote:
      oh, this may be a version mismatch then. Which version of FS are you
using?
      On Tue, 21 Nov 2017, Hwee Ling Lee wrote:

            Dear Bruce,
            Thanks for your reply.
            I checked the folder and did not find the file that was requested.

            What I have in the average folder that has 'RB*.gca' are
            'RB_all_2016-05-10.vc700.gca' and
            'RB_all_withskull_2016-05-10.vc700.gca'.
            The other file in that folder is 'RB_all_2008-03-26.mni152.2mm.lta'.

            Cheers,
            Hweeling

            On Nov 21, 2017 18:05, "Bruce Fischl" <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>