Hello.
I try to use the Codec2 on the STM32F746 microcontroller. For a start, I took
files of the codec and collected the project for the PC in the CodeBlocks IDE
with the compiler GCC.
Coding and decoding of the raw-file took place successfully, the regenerated
file has high quality.
Then I collected the project in the IAR IDE (for STM32F746-Discovery board) and
added to it the same files of the codec which I used in the project for the PC.
Coding and decoding took place successfully, quality of the regenerated file
seemed a little worse, and if to compare contents of regenerated files, then in
between there is a difference. Files of 48 kilobyte in size have about 400
different bytes - checked the special utility which compares files is
byte-serial.
Why between regenerated files (the PC and STM32) the difference is? How it can
be corrected?
Thanks. Excuse for my English.

--
Marat Galyamov