Hi Merit

you could be looking at the difference in the floating point units
between the processors- the F7 and the F4 have slightly different versions.

What compiler- linker processor flags have you used -?

If you use the F4 processor flags you may almost certainly get a
different / wrong result..

In addition to very subtle differences, some of the F7s have double
precision FPUs instead of single precision FPUs

do you have doubles forced to floats ?

have you a verification method  / check in place to ensure you are not
blowing/ overwriting  memory somewhere ?