I'm having the same problem. When I change the

COMP W[FFT_ENC];

float W[FFT_ENC];

(to save 2k bytes) I get different data output. Even though none of
the algorithms use the imaginary data part (I edit the other files to
use the new float).

I haven't been able to figure it out yet, but the audio sounds the same to me.

Bottom line, 400 bytes out of 48k bytes is probably nothing to worry
about. Of those bytes, it's probably just a couple of bits flipped.

I think most of it is GCC compiler related.

Steve