Hi all,
I have about 90 pieces of stm32f405rgt which is the 64 pin device, I see it
is "compatible" with the stm32f722
Having worked a lot in the low volume/cost arm world, I have a pcb carrier
roughly 1x3 inches, it has the usb plug on it and the xtal, swd etc.
It helps you do extreme speed hardware development with minimal effort, so
porting the design to another cpu it not a big issue.
Yea I know it is an ugly shortcut, but it works well when your product must
pass emc tests, well sometimes.
Them RT1050 silicon looks damn cheap compared to the stm devices, a good
reason not to use cubex :)

Leon

Leon Lessing
雷立安