Hello list,

It's just been brought to my attention that a versioning patch applied in r3380 on 2017-11-16 is causing some problems with building freedv-dev, as it can't find version.h

We are working on this, in the mean time:

1/ checkout and build codec2-dev in a separate directory to freedv-dev.

2/ Use this cmake line for freedv-dev:

~/freedv-dev/build_linux$ cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -DCODEC2_INCLUDE_DIRS="/path/to/codec2-dev/src;/path/to/codec2-dev/build_linux" -DCODEC2_LIBRARY=/path/to/codec2-dev/build_linux/src/libcodec2.so -DUSE_STATIC_CODEC2=FALSE ..

- David