Hi all,

I just downloaded codec2-dev and FreeDV Ver 3424 compiled it and running.
Fedora 23 x86_64

A simple silly noticed.

After pressing [Start] and seeing the BER value changing, pressing the [Reset]
the BER number drops, and rises as frames are received - all is well.

Now press [Stop] and then [Reset] and poof, Segmentation Fault.

When running, 1600 receiving noise.... on my terminal
23 392.418976
27 1654.817139
16 31.622776
19 93.057205
25 805.842163
1 0.143301
6 0.865964
18 64.938164
28 2371.373779
3 0.294273
11 5.232991
10 3.651741
0 0.100000

Alan VK2ZIW

Evil flourishes when good men do nothing.
Consider the Christmas child.
Alan Beard               Unix Support Technician from 1984 to today
70 Wedmore Rd.           Sun Solaris, AIX, HP/UX, Linux, SCO, MIPS
Emu Heights N.S.W. 2750  Routers, terminal servers, printers, terminals etc..
+61 2 47353013 (h)       Support Programming, shell scripting, "C", assembler
0414 353013 (mobile)     After uni, electronics tech