From: friam-boun...@redfish.com [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf
Of peggy miller
Sent: March-24-11 6:12 PM
To: friam@redfish.com
Subject: [FRIAM] vol 93, issue 22

Thanks for input from a number of you on the magnet/toxins/windmill issue.
Seems like we need to get wind turbine price tag to include pollution
mitigation at bare minimum.

--

Peggy Miller, owner/OEO

Highland Winds
wix.com/peggymiller/highlandwinds
Shop is at 1520 S. 7th St. W. (Just west of Russell)

Art, Photography, Herbs and Writings

406-541-7577 (home/office/shop)
Shop Hours: Wed-Thurs 3-7 pm
                   Fri-Sat: 8:30-12:30 am