Of course, that's the whole issue.  Do we let faceless bureaucrats figure
these things out and impose burdensome regulations?  Or do we let gangs of
rapacious attorneys sue for ruinous damages after the fact?  Or is there
another way to force consideration of public good into decisions about
private gain?

-- rec --