It's also easier to make war than wage peace.

As the mother of four and the grandmother of seven, I wish you a lot of
luck Frank!

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 11:07 AM, Frank Wimberly <wimber...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> As a person whose 4 year old grandson lives with us I can say that it may
> be easy to make babies but it's not easy to raise them.
>
> Frank
>
> Frank Wimberly
> Phone (505) 670-9918
>
> On Oct 18, 2016 11:01 AM, "Marcus Daniels" <mar...@snoutfarm.com> wrote:
>
>> Or corrected.   I don't want to go to the hospital and get a different
>> loved-one.   I want the cancer cured, the organ replaced, or whatever.
>> It's harder to do that than make more babies.

Merle Lefkoff, Ph.D.
President, Center for Emergent Diplomacy
Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
merlelef...@gmail.com
mobile:  (303) 859-5609
skype:  merle.lelfkoff2