"But corrected implies some sort of coherent controller-controlled separation
and relation.  "

Maybe instead of a doctor, a talented mechanic that can hone in on faulty
spring or loose screw that creates a hard to reproduce rattle.   I want the gal
that has those kind skills fixing my car (or designing one), not some idiot
that says it is a disaster of a car and I should sue the automaker.

I claim it is better if an entity that introduces a disruptive technology
understands exactly why it is better, in a deep technical way, more so than a
fetish for some shiny object or as a distraction and relief from their own
ignorance.   Maybe at the end of the day the automaker should be sued.   (Maybe
the foreign power or non-state actor should be blown to oblivion.  Maybe the
universal health care plan should be torn to ribbons, etc. )   Or maybe just a
5 cent spring needs replacement.

Marcus