Yes.  But corrected implies some sort of coherent controller-controlled
separation and relation.  When the feed-back and -forward relations get too
numerous and intertwined, the concept of "correction" dissolves.  For example,
when the cure fundamentally modifies the patient so that they're a very
different person afterwards, that's not a correction so much as an evolution.

I can testify anecdotally that my therapy changed me in fundamental ways, some
good, most bad.  Even if the scans continue to fail in finding lesions, it's
debatable whether this particular intervention was a "cure," which implies
"return to normal", versus a de- followed by a re-construction.

--
␦glen?