Heh, as long as you identify the particulars of the use case, then "both-and"
is intuitive and correct.  But when someone makes an ambiguous statement with
no particulars and makes no serious attempt to describe the context in which
their statement is supposed to be understood, then it's definitely NOT
"both-and".  Without the particulars, it becomes nonsense and one can only
answer "Mu".

--
☣ gⅼеɳ