Defense is already privatized. Contract military forces are just about equal in
number to those in uniform. Contractors are supposedly in support rather than
combat roles but the distinction is actual only within the US borders.
Offshore, the distinction is a non-distinction.

IMO - if Netanyahu nuked Iran, Pakistan and, maybe, north Korea, China and
Russia, was overnight express the means to eliminate Israel as a habitat.

Far more likely, especially for Trump, would be a coordinated, preemptive
strike against Quds and the Revolutionary Guard; on the, probably, mistaken
assumption that absent the Praetorian, the government would fall and the
regular military in Iran would stand down when confronted with a "popular
uprising."

davew

*****

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/2901+Summit+Place+NE+%0D%0A+Albuquerque,+NM+87106?entry=gmail&source=g>505-265-1200