Hi Martin,

> Because different browsers can render SVG slightly differently I tend
> to export to a raster format (PNG) for the web. I think this is as
> standards based as I can get.

I have seen that font-related stuff can differ from computer to
computer, but if you have converted your objects to paths (included the
fonts), then I see no reason why different browsers should show the SVG
differently.

It's even a w3 standard.

https://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/

So what kind of differences have you experienced?

Ralf