I think it is time for new release.  We have several open
bugs but most are old and we can not expect quick
resolution.  In period from last release we accumulated
several bug fixes and new code.

I intend spent next two weeks on some more bugs
fixes and workarounds.  Also, I will try to include
new code.  So we should have a release early in March.

--
                              Waldek Hebisch