oldk1331 wrote:

> fix 'leaf?' in URAGG:
>
> https://github.com/oldk1331/fricas/commit/4aea91d7b209d856dca09569c8dc53370769f48e.patch

For this we need to think about definitions.  My first impulse is
to say that leaf is node with no children, so in particular not
empty...

> fix recursive 'has' expression:
>
> https://github.com/oldk1331/fricas/commit/fe22bec00c0cf0739dd6a9c4991af7b7eeffb7ef.patch

I must admit that at first glance this one looks risky.

> fix documentation in aggcat.spad:
>
> https://github.com/oldk1331/fricas/commit/2be927aabf94ca05be45444027c12ef5172cd122.patch

AFAICS '==' in original was used to get valid Spad function definition.
I am not sure if we want to replace this by '='.
In
       setchildren! : (%, List %) -> %
         ++ setchildren!(u, v) replaces the current children of node u
-        ++ with the members of v in left-to-right order.
+        ++ with v.

the orignal version is more verbose, but may be clearer than
the shorter one.

> support 'paren' and 'box' in definite integration:
>
> https://github.com/oldk1331/fricas/commit/a860679c40f896482ee88554cf0a8e0435f2f90b.patch
>
> support 'paren' and 'box' in 'limit':
>
> https://github.com/oldk1331/fricas/commit/1a7f813619dd0c58e42ce6a37285aca6f00d116e.patch

We should have some some design telling us what 'paren' and 'box'
are supposed to do.  Otherwise we risk getting mystery code
that nobody knows what it is doing and if what it is doing
is right or wrong.