Harry Pollard asked:
> What would you do if someone in a heavy overcoat on a hot
> day - someone who was under your surveillance - went into
> the subway and boarded a train, soon after similar
> situations in which bombs had been exploded killing 50
> people?

Looks like the IDF trainers of the London death squad forgot to consider
that in the cold climate and cold corridors of London, a worker from
Brazil may not exactly walk around in beach attire.

Anyway, I'm not really surprised that you defend the assassins of an
innocent civilian once again, after you defended the army shooting at
the Italian journo's car (and you even ignored that the Coalition force
member who drove the car said the official version was wrong), and
after you keep denying the civilian death toll in Iraq.

Chris