Lawry,

It doesn't have to be "right, or acceptable, or
intelligent". It just has to be effective. If it isn't
effective, it should be changed to something that is
effective.

As for your going back into history, it is unlikely that the
average Iraqi, or Palestinian knows anything about it. Hey!
Lets get revenge for the Moors' - out of Damascus - invasion
of Europe!

I don't think that unfortunate Brazilian was killed because
he "MIGHT be a terrorist" but because he MIGHT be a bomber.
And the police realized they had blown it by letting the guy
board a tube train.

Quick, it's happening right before you. What would you do?

Harry
Henry George School of Social Science
of Los Angeles
Box 655  Tujunga  CA 91042