-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cordell, Arthur:
ECOM
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 10:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Christoph Reuss;
futurework@fes.uwaterloo.ca
Subject: RE: [Futurework] London Assassins were Trained in Israel

Harry's question still stands.

I know that it would be nice to avoid grievances and for us all to live in
peace and harmony.  But at this juncture: What to do?

If the police don't shoot they are blamed.  If the police shoot they are
blamed.

arthur